PubNub will move to a new support platform vendor on Monday, November 9 at 7am PST (15:00 UTC). If you used our previous support platform, you will notice a different experience going forward.
Please read below for important information the new platform, including detail about issues you may see during the transition period.
During this transition you may experience issues accessing knowledge base articles due to caching issues and other support related links, including the ticket portal.
All tickets from the old support system will be ported to the new support system. You will need to create a new support account to access those tickets. If you have any issues logging into the new support system, please send an email to email@example.com and we will respond quickly to address those issues.
Accessing the New PubNub Support Portal
The first time you access the new portal, you will need to create a login account.
- Browse to https://support.pubnub.com/
- Click 'Sign in' link at top right of the page
- Sign in box appears
- Click the 'Sign up' link to create a new account
- Sign up box appears
- Enter your full name and email address, and confirm you're not a robot
- Sign-up complete message appears and a verification email is sent to the address provided
- Click the verification link you receive by email to activate your account
You can now login to the PubNub Support Portal at https://support.pubnub.com/.
(example of Sign up screen)
Using the New PubNub Support Portal
Once you're logged in, you can use the PubNub Support Portal to view support tickets you have previously submitted, submit new tickets, and access our Knowledge Base.
Note: To raise a new support ticket, you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org. Use of the Support Portal is not required.
(example of Support Portal after login)
Submitting a New Support Ticket
- Click the 'Submit a request' button at top right of the page
- Request form opens
- Fill in the form with the requested details
- Attach any files relevant to the request (logs, screenshots, etc.)
- Click the 'SUBMIT' button
Viewing Previously Submitted Support Tickets
- Click the 'My Tickets' link at top of the page
- Choose 'My activities' from the dropdown menu at top of the page
- The 'My requests' page opens
- Any support ticket you have previously submitted will appear in the list
- Click a ticket subject line to open and view it
Editing Your Support Profile
- Click 'My profile' from the dropdown menu at top of the page
- Profile page opens
- Click the 'Edit profile' button and update as needed
- Be sure to save changes by clicking the 'OK' button
Changing Your Support Portal Password
- Click 'Change password' from the dropdown menu at top of the page
- Password page opens
- Enter current and new passwords
- Click the 'Save button
Accessing the Support Knowledge Base
- You can access the knowledge base whether or not you're logged in to the Support Portal
- Type a search term into the 'Search' field and return/enter
- Scroll down to view all Knowledge Base sections and browse the articles
(example of Support Portal Knowledge Base search)
When viewing the PubNub Support Portal, you'll notice two boxes in the middle of the page.
- View PubNub network status by clicking the 'Check the system status' link
- View our latest feature releases by clicking the 'Check all feature releases' link
Getting Help with PubNub Support Portal
If you need help using the Support Portal, you can email us at email@example.com, or click the ' (?) Support' button at bottom right of the page to contact us. We're happy to help!